By Jeff Adams — September 21, 2022
“L.A. ! Usually I try to mind my business and let the world rotate but we gotta do better.
It’s too much senseless violence. Too much opportunity and motivation to take things other people work hard for. It’s too much life to live to take someone else’s away.
I love my city but we can’t keep going out like this. Before you know it, it’ll be nobody left to take from or kill.
Let’s stay on point stay aware and find better ways to pursue our dreams because this sh*t turning into ALL NIGHTMARES.”
Roddy Ricch Speaks On The Senseless Violence In LA pic.twitter.com/xykLTPez8G— No Jumper (@nojumper) September 20, 2022
You May Also Like
- Star J (Rapper) Independent Artist
- Man Man Musa (Rapper) – Independent Artist
- Rapper Takeoff Of Migos Dead At 28
- Lil Baby Loss A $600,000 Bet To Drake
- Kanye West Stalls Divorce Case … Again